Forward thinking Database Management & Business Intelligence solutions do far more than simply look backward and report historical data. They must have the insight and dexterity to understand past data, analyze the current market trends, and also project future results.
TekMasters offers a full range of Database Engineering and Data Interoperability services to help our customers manage and optimize their intelligence assets, making it readily available to decision makers. TekMasters has professionals well versed in the major relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, DB2, MySQL, and NoSQL as well as associated Enterprise Relationship Management applications.
TekMasters will provide you with the Skills, Knowledge, and Experience to make an informed decision of building, buying or outsourcing. We provide you with an in depth knowledge of the pros and cons of various “off the shelf” products as well as an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of database appliances.
- Database Administration
- Database Development
- Database Migration
- Database Performance Tuning
- System Architecture, Planning and Review
- Physical Database Design
- Logical Data Modeling
- High Availability Planning
- Database Replication and Auditing
- Installation and Updates
- Back Up and Recovery
- TekMasters team members average 18+ years of Database experience
- In depth understanding of all modern database technologies, MySQL, PostgresSQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and NoSQL with specialization in performance tuning and optimization and large scale database architecture
- Our team of engineers are eager to help you leverage Apache Hadoop and associated software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing to meet your storage and analysis needs for large unstructured data.
- Using JasperServer, TekMasters provided reporting solutions to internal and external customers by creating a web and client/server reporting system and a suite of dashboards for potential customers.
- TekMasters created ETL scripts using MySQL to transform data from DW to data marts and engaged in designing database models for DW, ODS/data store, and data marts. We evaluated and selected the infrastructure components such as software, hardware, and networking capabilities in regards to BI as well as sizing and configurations. Our team performed reporting requirement analysis, performance tuning, and reporting development.
- Our team, worked extensively in data warehousing project which included creating the DW database schema (fact and dimensions tables), and working with developers on ETL development.