TekMasters recognizes that our employees are our most valued asset, which is why we offer competitive compensation and strong benefits programs to bolster retention. We recognize the unique and individual needs of our people, and thus we seek to offer benefits that are flexible and supportive.
- Benefits Overview
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Leave
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance begins on the 1st day of employment. Health Insurance begins the 1st day of the following month of your employment.
- Medical Insurance – Provided through Cigna
- Prescription coverage is included and provided by Cigna Health
- Vision coverage is included and provided by Principal
- Dental Insurance – Provided through Principal
- TekMasters pays a fixed percent of employee’s insurance premiums
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
TekMasters provides paid time off to eligible employees to cover vacation, illness for employees or dependents, and personal time off. The PTO benefit accrues per pay period.
- Weekly Paychecks
TekMasters knows you work hard and deserve to be paid your earnings as quickly as possible; this is why we pay our employees on a weekly basis. To ensure your hours are processed promptly, please double check the information on your timecard is entered correctly and it is submitted by the deadline.
- Direct Deposit
TekMasters offers its employees the convenience of direct deposit of your paycheck into your checking account each week. To set up direct deposit, download the direct deposit form and submit, along with a voided check, to your Recruiter or Office Manager for processing. Please keep in mind that when direct deposit is initially set up, it could take 1-2 pay periods to take effect. You will be issued a paper check during this timeframe.
- Timecard Management System
TekMasters has invested in Technology which provides employees an efficient and easy to use online timecard management system to track hours and obtain management approval. To meet the weekly payroll deadline, hours must be entered before 10:00 am on Mondays.
Some holidays require timecards to be entered early. When this occurs, you will receive an email notification to prepare you for the change in process that week.
- Expense Reimbursement
Some companies offer reimbursement for business expenses. Please check with your onsite manager to determine what expenses may be reimbursable. All expense forms must be submitted to your Recruiter along with corresponding receipts and management signature by 10:00 am on Mondays.